MPLS: Next Steps Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2008
File Size: 4052 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is a data plane and control technology that is used in packet (that is Internet Protocol) networks. Now over ten years old, it has taken root firmly as a fundamental tool in many service provider networks. The last ten years have seen a considerable consolidation of MPLS techniques and protocols. This has resulted in the abandoning of some of the original features of MPLS, and the development of other new features. MPLS has moved from a prospective solution, to a grown-up technology. Now that MPLS has reached this level of maturity, these new tools and features allow more sophisticated services to the users of the network. These tools and features are discussed within various contexts throughout several networking-related books published by MK and this presents us with a unique publishing opportunity.
The proposed book is a best-of-the-best collection of existing content from several books MK has published in recent years on MPLS technology (multi-label protocol switching). Individual chapters on MPLS technology are derived from a handful of MK books and are combined in one new volume in a way that makes sense as a reference work for those interested in new and developing aspects of this technology, i.e., network operators and designers who need to determine which aspects of their networks would benefit from MPLS technology and applications. It also serves as a definitive reference for engineers implementing MPLS-based products.
This book represents a quick and efficient way to bring valuable content together from leading experts in the field while creating a one-stop-shopping opportunity for customers to receive the information they would otherwise need to round up from separate sources. Suitable and current content will be collected from the following titles: Evans, Deploying IP and MPLS QoS (2006); Farrel, GMPLS (2005); Ash, Traffic Engineering (2006); Vasseur, Network Recovery (2005); Farrel, The Internet and Its Protocols (2004); Nadeau, MPLS Management (2003); and Davie, MPLS Technology and Applications (2000). These chapters will be updated where necessary and two new chapters will be added at the beginning and the end of the book to bring the content into focus and discuss next generation developments.
- Coverage of major applications of MPLS such as traffic engineering, VPNs, IP integration, GMPLS, and QoS written by leading experts in the field contributes to your practical knowledge of this key technology
- Shows you how to implement various MPLS applications that will result in saving your organization time and money
- Shows you how you can evaluate MPLS applications and techniques in relation to one another so you can develop an optimum network design
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $82.50. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.