MRI Atlas of the Human Cerebellum Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2000
File Size: 23102 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
The MRI Atlas of the Human Cerebellum constitutes the most complete, detailed work on the human cerebellum to date. This definitive work provides images in the three cardinal planes (sagittal, transverse, and coronal) at closely spaced intervals of 2 millimeters. The images are derived from MRI scans of one individual and from postmortem sections of another. It is the only such atlas set within the universally accepted framework of the Talairach stereotaxic system, derived from standard landmarks in the brain. The book includes a new nomenclature system (labeling system) which is easier to use, aids in understanding the organization of the cerebellum, and is consistent with earlier work on the anatomy of the cerebellum in animals and the development of the human cerebellum in infants.
Recent studies have shown that the cerebellum is involved in much more than motor coordination alone: also in higher functions including memory, language, emotion, and attention, as well as sensory discrimination. This atlas facilitates this new era of study of the cerebellum, allowing investigators to identify cerebellar structures with precision. Everyone concerned with the anatomy, function, or dysfunction of the cerebellum should have a copy.
- Provides the most comprehensive, detailed, and authoritative atlas of the human cerebellum
- Contains 110 MRI images and 110 corresponding cryosection images
- Includes a CD with all of the images and text from the book, supported by both PC and Macintosh computer platforms
- Developed within the universally accepted framework of the Talairach stereotaxic system
- Contains detailed myelin- and Nissl-stained histology of major nuclei
- Presents a new, easy-to-use nomenclature system
- Allows investigators to identify structures with precision and to address detailed structure-function correlations
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $146.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.