Multilateralism and the World Trade Organisation Ebook
The Architecture and Extension of International Trade Regulation
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 352 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book explores the significance of the establishment of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), as well as some of the issues brought into sharper focus by the Seattle demonstrations of 1999. Located within the broader study of global governance, Multilateralism and the World Trade Organisation offers a critical examination of the legal framework of the WTO. The book uncovers a series of discriminatory practices embedded in the WTO’s legal framework, which act to the disadvantage of smaller, developing and transitional states.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $160.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.