Multinational Enterprises in India: Industrial Distribution Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 225 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Multinational enterprises play a vital role in the economic activity of most developing countries. In India MNE affiliates dominate whole sectors of industry – such as plastics and pharmaceuticals – characterised by a high degree of product differentiation, complex technology and high skill intensity. Such advantages, combined with intangible assets, centralised decision making and global outlook lead to a divergence of approach between MNEs and their local counterparts in host developing countries.
This book analyses the inter-industry pattern of MNEs in India in the framework of the internationalisation theory, also examining the comparative behaviour of MNE affiliates and LCEs in terms of conduct and performance. The book goes further to explain the different performance of these two strategic groups by assessing profit and export.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.