Multiparametric Statistics Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This monograph presents mathematical theory of statistical models described by the essentially large number of unknown parameters, comparable with sample size but can also be much larger. In this meaning, the proposed theory can be called “essentially multiparametric”. It is developed on the basis of the Kolmogorov asymptotic approach in which sample size increases along with the number of unknown parameters.
This theory opens a way for solution of central problems of multivariate statistics, which up until now have not been solved. Traditional statistical methods based on the idea of an infinite sampling often break down in the solution of real problems, and, dependent on data, can be inefficient, unstable and even not applicable. In this situation, practical statisticians are forced to use various heuristic methods in the hope the will find a satisfactory solution.
Mathematical theory developed in this book presents a regular technique for implementing new, more efficient versions of statistical procedures. Near exact solutions are constructed for a number of concrete multi-dimensional problems: estimation of expectation vectors, regression and discriminant analysis, and for the solution to large systems of empiric linear algebraic equations. It is remarkable that these solutions prove to be not only non-degenerating and always stable, but also near exact within a wide class of populations.
In the conventional situation of small dimension and large sample size these new solutions far surpass the classical, commonly used consistent ones. It can be expected in the near future, for the most part, traditional multivariate statistical software will be replaced by the always reliable and more efficient versions of statistical procedures implemented by the technology described in this book.
This monograph will be of interest to a variety of specialists working with the theory of statistical methods and its applications. Mathematicians would find new classes of urgent problems to be solved in their own regions. Specialists in applied statistics creating statistical packages will be interested in more efficient methods proposed in the book. Advantages of these methods are obvious: the user is liberated from the permanent uncertainty of possible instability and inefficiency and gets algorithms with unimprovable accuracy and guaranteed for a wide class of distributions.
A large community of specialists applying statistical methods to real data will find a number of always stable highly accurate versions of algorithms that will help them to better solve their scientific or economic problems. Students and postgraduates will be interested in this book as it will help them get at the foremost frontier of modern statistical science.
Presents original mathematical investigations
and open a new branch of mathematical statistics
- Illustrates a technique for developing always stable and efficient versions of multivariate statistical analysis for large-dimensional problems -
Describes the most popular methods some near exact solutions; including algorithms of non-degenerating large-dimensional discriminant and regression analysis
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $110.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.