Multivariate Statistics: High-Dimensional and Large-Sample Approximations Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A comprehensive examination of high-dimensional analysis of multivariate methods and their real-world applications
Multivariate Statistics: High-Dimensional and Large-Sample Approximations is the first book of its kind to explore how classical multivariate methods can be revised and used in place of conventional statistical tools. Written by prominent researchers in the field, the book focuses on high-dimensional and large-scale approximations and details the many basic multivariate methods used to achieve high levels of accuracy.
The authors begin with a fundamental presentation of the basic tools and exact distributional results of multivariate statistics, and, in addition, the derivations of most distributional results are provided. Statistical methods for high-dimensional data, such as curve data, spectra, images, and DNA microarrays, are discussed. Bootstrap approximations from a methodological point of view, theoretical accuracies in MANOVA tests, and model selection criteria are also presented. Subsequent chapters feature additional topical coverage including:
- High-dimensional approximations of various statistics
- High-dimensional statistical methods
- Approximations with computable error bound
- Selection of variables based on model selection approach
- Statistics with error bounds and their appearance in discriminant analysis, growth curve models, generalized linear models, profile analysis, and multiple comparison
Each chapter provides real-world applications and thorough analyses of the real data. In addition, approximation formulas found throughout the book are a useful tool for both practical and theoretical statisticians, and basic results on exact distributions in multivariate analysis are included in a comprehensive, yet accessible, format.
Multivariate Statistics is an excellent book for courses on probability theory in statistics at the graduate level. It is also an essential reference for both practical and theoretical statisticians who are interested in multivariate analysis and who would benefit from learning the applications of analytical probabilistic methods in statistics.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $119.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.