Music Business 101 Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2005
File Size: 70479 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
AN INSIDER’S LOOK AT HOW THE RECORD BUSINESS REALLY WORKS This up-to-date manual fills the need for a basic, easy-to-understand way of getting your foot in the door of a business that for most seems impossible to break into. Whether you are a first-timer looking to promote your first album or you want to venture into creating your own label, read this book and you’re investing in your future. FIND OUT HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO: * Create, market and distribute a viable product * Make your product available to chain stores and online music stores * Set up your own music publishing and record company * Promote your product via the Internet * Get your music featured on the radio I have read many books about the music business and I can honestly say that this book is more in-depth than any book that I have ever read!- Walter Millsap III, Producer/Writer for Alicia Keys, Brandy, Jennifer Lopez, and LL Cool J Brian’s knowledge of the music business is insightful! A must-read for anyone getting into the music business.- Joe Wolfe Producer, Lionel Richie, Backstreet Boys If you’re looking for true insight into the music world, then this is definitely the book for you. – Rashidi Harper, Music Video Director, Snoop Dogg, Wyclef Jean, Missy Elliott, Brian McKnight and Justin Timberlake, among others Brian Wesley Peters is an award-winning record producer, independent record label owner,and a music industry veteran who has been featured as the guest speaker at music industry seminars and on panels. He has lectured on the music industry at colleges and universities across the country. His work has been featured on BET other TV networks. Many of the artists Brian has produced have become Billboard and Radio & Records chart toppers. He has contributed to the sale of millions of records throughout his career. www.swervepublishing.com
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.