Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume One Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing only 224 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 7669 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing only 224 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Have you ever wished you could better understand the guitar s fretboard, so that you could:
See it as a interconnected map in your minds eye …
Instantly apply that roadmap to great solos improvised not by accident, but totally by YOUR design …
Understand chords and without hesitation, construct both simple and complex chords on the fly starting anywhere on the fretboard …
Can you imagine what such abilities could do for your confidence and your playing?
Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume One creates just this type of seamless marriage between your visual knowledge of the guitar fretboard and your understanding of the music theory behind what you are playing …
Both guitar fretboard diagrams and traditional music notation are used to help you learn music theory. You can SEE, COMPARE and UNDERSTAND how notes look on your guitar fretboard and on a music staff at the same time.
This crucial combination will be your secret weapon to learning music theory quickly and easily AND retaining it with no problems.
The unique approach of this book has been used by thousands of guitarists to conquer the intricacies of the guitar fretboard. With time and application, the mystery disappears and you can not only understand music theory but also see it and know how to use it on your guitar.
This ability will revolutionize your playing …
With only a few minutes a day working with the Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume One, you will master the ability to:
- Pick up what others are playing on the guitar by sight more rapidly …
- See all intervals and chords by sight on the guitar …
- Understand music theory and be IN SYNC with your fellow musicians …
- Make music theory a natural process as you see it on your guitar …
- Build a solid foundation for great solos, comping and great composing …
- See, understand and build countless chord combinations, from simple to complex, starting anywhere on your guitar fretboard …
- Understand how the notes on the guitar fretboard relate to notes found on a music staff …
- Understand key signatures …
- Understand the names of all intervals …
You will also have access to the Muse-eek.com member’s area where you will find free PDFs to help you learn and apply music theory.
You ll have access to additional materials that:
- Show all the notes found on the guitar and their related positions on the musical staff …
- Help you further understand the two different ways to figure out the notes found in any chord type …
- Provide exercises to apply music theory to your instrument …
- Further your understanding of the correct method for building intervals, and naming intervals with the correct spelling …
- Explain diatonic chords and their importance in the music you play …
Plus you ll receive videos showing how to apply the information learned in Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume One to the guitar fretboard and help files for learning to read music. In addition, all possible alternate answers to the exercises are provided.
It’s not uncommon to find guitarists who have worked through this book skipping past multiple levels of college based theory, and going into advanced placement. You will have a black belt in music theory in no time and remember it forever because it will be part of you when you play your guitar.
The Theory section of this book uses extremely simple language to explain the basics of music theory. The exercises require the student to write out the problem or example using staff notation, and then to find those notes on a guitar fretboard diagram.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.