Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume Two Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing only 239 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 19709 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing only 239 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Have you ever wondered how the true masters of guitar can – at the drop of a hat – transform their sound from one mood to another – and mezmerize their audience?
What is the source of their amazing ability to touch the hearts and souls of total strangers?
How do they gain such hypnotic power over their listeners?
What they possess – which you can also – is a deep understanding of the CHOICES they have with music … the different feelings and moods they can evoke depending upon their scale and chord combination choices. These are the colors on your musical palette, the tools to create great music.
Would you also like to understand, on a deep level, the 22 most important scales in music? And then have at your fingertips a rich variety of feelings you can use to weave your own rich tapestry of music?
Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume Two gives you a concise and easy to comprehend method for learning the 22 most important scales found in music. You ll be provided with worksheets where you finds the notes for each scale on a guitar fretboard diagram and on a music staff. Answers are given for all exercises so you can work at your own pace to master the material.
Would you like to:
- Understand 22 different scales from the ground up …
- Instantly see all the important scales across and up and down the guitar fretboard …
- Know common chord progressions that work for the 22 most important scales …
- Understand which chords work with which scales…
- Have hands-on exercises that help engrain the theory behind each scale …
If you answer is YES, then Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume Two will give you the roadmap to get there.
With only a few minutes a day, you will master the ability to:
- Pick up what scales others are playing on the guitar by sight more rapidly …
- See all scales by sight on the guitar …
- Understand music theory and be IN SYNC with your fellow musicians …
- Understand scales and your musical choices from the ground up …
- Make music theory a natural process as you see it on your guitar …
- Build a solid foundation for great solos, comping and great composing …
- See, understand and build countless chord combinations, from simple to complex, starting anywhere on your guitar fretboard …
- Understand how the notes on the guitar fretboard relate to notes found on a music staff …
- Understand key signatures …
- Understand the nuts and bolts of how each scale is built …
You will also have access to the Muse-eek.com member’s area where you will find additional free videos and audios to help you learn and apply music theory.
You ll have access to additional materials that:
- Videos showing you how to play each scale on the guitar …
- 22 Jam Tracks are included online to help you apply the scales to musical situations …
- And much more …
Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume Two is all you need to get ALL the music theory behind scales, memorize where they are on the guitar fretboard and start applying them to real music.
Get real hands-on application for the most important 22 different scales. This worksheet style book is unique and these types of exercises can only be found in this book. Stop wasting time and get music theory under your belt once and for all. With the answers being supplied in the back of the book you can master music theory without having a teacher.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.