Myvanwy and the House of Dragon Ebook
Publication Date: July 2011
File Size: 297 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Synopsis: All of us have seen a rainbow but there would only be a few who have seen where it ends. What is it that lies far out to sea underneath the place where the seven colours hang suspended in the sky? Is it magic or a pot of gold? Maybe even dragons …. Josh and Clare are two teenagers who are drawn together by chance at the Geelong Showgrounds late at night. Through no fault of their own they are set adrift in a hot air balloon and borne by the prevailing winds to a small island in Bass Strait, the home of two dragons. Despite helping the dragons in their hour of need the two are held captive and grow together in a virtual paradise until they prove themselves once more and are inducted into ‘The House of Dragon’. When Clare and Josh finally do return home again their parents are too blind to see that their children have changed forever. Follow the two adventurers as they adjust back into family life after all that fate has conspired; now with the added burden of serving their new masters while plotting their own futures as well. It’s a good thing the two have bonded along the way. About the Author: KJ Sheerin grew up on the outskirts of Geelong, (Australia) in the post W11 era. He didn’t start writing until late in life despite having nurtured the idea since youth with his writing now encompassing those times and close family ties. His early years were spent travelling around the Australian countryside, working in places as diverse as: the woolsheds, meatworks, car factories, fishing boats and mines of WA. He spent some years in the RAN, settling down afterwards and marrying briefly. Later working part-time as a cook and finally as a gardener from which he has now retired. His initial introduction into writing was by way of correspondence but he quickly realised that it lacked the personal interaction of tutor access and peer group of fellow writers, so he attended a series of college accredited adult education courses over the next two years, joining a local writing group and becoming active in it along the way. Ken draws on his early experiences when writing and coupled with a fertile imagination and library filled with facts and figures, they fuel his short stories of which he has many. Now he has graduated to fantasy and sci-fi and the much shorter verse, ballads and prose poetry, as in ‘Against all Odds,’ his book of verse. Most of his early works and collections were self published under the banner of ‘armchairpublishing’, his own creation, and now he is busily re-editing those and more to be e-published for a wider audience. ‘Myvanwy and the House of Dragon’ (YA fantasy) is the first to be re-launched in this way and will be followed by ‘Sideshow Alley’ (YA speculative fiction) and ‘Tula’ (adult speculative fiction) all of which have a number of stories planned for each of those series, with some already completed. As well as the novels above there are other shorter works encompassing his early years and family life, yet to be completed; a nostalgic look at growing up in the fifties and sixties in Australia.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.17. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.