Nassau & the Best of the Bahamas Ebook
Publication Date: April 2011
File Size: 5151 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This Hunter Travel Guide stimulates readers’ senses immediately with its lively description…. Fully indexed, the guide delivers an insider’s view to what the authors call ‘the most hospitable islands in the world.’ Not a typical guide, the book is as much fun as it is resourceful, with a chatty writing style… great suggestions for sites to visit when travelers are in the mood for something unusual or spontaneous. — Today’s Librarian. “Nassau & The Best Of The Bahamas Alive! provides all the destination-oriented information needed to make the best of a trip to the Bahamas, from a survey of restaurants and hot fishing holes to best places to stay, shop, and enjoy the variety of the islands. An excellent take-long tote.” — Midwest Book Review. This exciting new addition to the Alive! series takes you to the cruise ship capital of the world in style! “Dawn to Dusk” sections focus on the best daytime delights, such as terrific watersports, sightseeing, golf courses, beaches and fascinating museums. “After Dark” sections take you to the best nightclubs, piano bars, cocktail lounges and beach cookouts. Hundreds of places to stay and eat are profiled in detail, based on repeat visits by the authors. In-margin icons allow you to see at a glance which activities are being discussed. Maps. Feeling “alive” is commonly used to describe the state when you are energized, excited, full of life! And that’s exactly what these books inspire — a feeling of eagerness to explore and discover. Alive! Guides are a refreshing change from the “same-old” guidebooks. They are written for the savvy traveler who is looking for quality and value in accommodations and dining, with a selection of activities to fill the days and nights. Each book’s introduction covers the basic travel information, including climate, when to go, what to pack, history, package tours, geography and — for overseas destinations — currency concerns and health issues. Daytime pursuits are detailed in the “Sunup to Sundown” section, which cover the best beaches, walking tours, driving excursions, nature trips and sightseeing. Shopping plays a big part, with tips on how to barter in island crafts markets and where to find the best deals. And if you’re looking for some fun when the stars come out, turn to the “After Dark” section, where you’ll find descriptions of the best discos, cigar bars, theaters, movies, nightclubs and happy hours! Alive Guides focus on hotels and restaurants, with descriptions based on repeat visits by well-traveled authors. Establishments are rated with the unique Alive rating system, so you can find one to suit your taste and pocketbook. Particular attention is given to shopping in the exotic regions, with details on local artists, cut-price designer clothing and the best values on duty-free goods. Tips on what to do from sunup to sundown include tours, sightseeing, sunning, watersports and the best beaches. Piano bars, jazz clubs, places to meet people and even gay clubs are listed for nightlife. Transportation to, from, and around the area is also covered.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.