National Electrical Safety Code 2007 Handbook Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A Hands-on Guide to the 2007 NESC® that Clarifies Code Rules for You to Achieve Full Compliance!
McGraw-Hill’s National Electrical Safety Code® 2007 Handbook delivers a rule-by-rule annotation of the NESC® that clarifies the often confusing Code text and allows you to perform your work confidently and safely. Designed for use with the Code itself, this expert resource guides readers through safety rules for the installation, operation, and maintenance of electrical supply stations and equipment, and also for overhead and underground electric supply and communication lines.
Fully updated with all the latest rules, McGraw-Hill’s National Electrical Safety Code® 2007 Handbook features:
- The best complete NESC® annotation currently available
- A rule-by-rule overview of the entire code
- Over 500 detailed illustrations and photographs
- A wealth of practical examples of code applications
- Concise explanations of controversial rules
Inside this Time-Saving, NESC Compliance Tool
• General Sections: Definitions • Grounding • Part 1. Rules for Installation and Maintenance of Electric Supply Stations and Equipment: Fences • Safety Signs • Storage • Working Space • Batteries • Transformers and Regulators • Conductors • Circuit Breakers, Reclosers, Switches, and Fuses • Surge Arresters • Part 2. Rules for Installation and Maintenance of Overhead Electric Supply and Communication Lines: Inspections • Clearances • Joint Use • Grades of Construction • Loadings • Strength Requirements • Line Insulation • Part 3. Rules for Installation and Maintenance of Underground Electric Supply and Communication Lines: Underground Conduit Systems • Supply Cable • Cable in Underground Structures • Direct-Buried Cable • Risers • Terminations • Part 4. Rules for Operation of Electric Supply and Communication Lines and Equipment: Employer Rules • Employee Rules • Communication Worker Rules • Supply Worker Rules • OSHA Requirements
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $103.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.