Natural Language Processing for the Semantic Web Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book introduces core natural language processing (NLP) technologies to non-experts in an easily accessible way, as a series of building blocks that lead the user to understand key technologies, why they are required, and how to integrate them into Semantic Web applications. Natural language processing and Semantic Web technologies have different, but complementary roles in data management. Combining these two technologies enables structured and unstructured data to merge seamlessly. Semantic Web technologies aim to convert unstructured data to meaningful representations, which benefit enormously from the use of NLP technologies, thereby enabling applications such as connecting text to Linked Open Data, connecting texts to each other, semantic searching, information visualization, and modeling of user behavior in online networks.
The first half of this book describes the basic NLP processing tools: tokenization, part-of-speech tagging, and morphological analysis, in addition to the main tools required for an information extraction system (named entity recognition and relation extraction) which build on these components. The second half of the book explains how Semantic Web and NLP technologies can enhance each other, for example via semantic annotation, ontology linking, and population. These chapters also discuss sentiment analysis, a key component in making sense of textual data, and the difficulties of performing NLP on social media, as well as some proposed solutions. The book finishes by investigating some applications of these tools, focusing on semantic search and visualization, modeling user behavior, and an outlook on the future.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $60.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.