Near-Field Radiative Heat Transfer across Nanometer Vacuum Gaps Ebook
Fundamentals and Applications
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Near-Field Radiative Heat Transfer across Nanometer Vacuum Gaps provides an in-depth description of fundamentals and application of near-field radiative heat transfer. When the vacuum gap between two media is on the order of nanometers, heat transfer can exceed that between blackbodies. This book investigates near-field heat transfer between different materials and geometries highlighting interplay between optics, material thermophysical properties and electromagnetism. The book also highlights the application of near-field thermal radiation in the field of power generation, imaging, and thermal systems as an analog of electronic devices.
- Brings together research in near-field radiative heat transfer in a focused and comprehensive manner, allowing those new to the topic to gain a thorough understanding of the science and how it can be used
- Offers focused coverage of heat transfer in near-field radiation, which other books do not
- Outlines the interplay between optics, electromagnetics, basic thermodynamics, and thermophysical properties of materials during near-field heat transfer
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $169.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.