Negotiating Development Ebook
Rationales and practice for development obligationsand planning gain
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2002
File Size: 388 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Planning gain is the legal process by which property development is linked to social provisions. This book examines the rationale for planning gain and development obligations and reviews the practice of development negotiation through a wide range of case histories.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $180.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.