Network Routing: Algorithms, Protocols, and Architectures Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Network routing can be broadly categorized into Internet routing, PSTN routing, and telecommunication transport network routing. This book systematically considers these routing paradigms, as well as their interoperability. The authors discuss how algorithms, protocols, analysis, and operational deployment impact these approaches. A unique feature of the book is consideration of both macro-state and micro-state in routing; that is, how routing is accomplished at the level of networks and how routers or switches are designed to enable efficient routing.
In reading this book, one will learn about 1) the evolution of network routing, 2) the role of IP and E.164 addressing in routing, 3) the impact on router and switching architectures and their design, 4) deployment of network routing protocols, 5) the role of traffic engineering in routing, and 6) lessons learned from implementation and operational experience. This book explores the strengths and weaknesses that should be considered during deployment of future routing schemes as well as actual implementation of these schemes. It allows the reader to understand how different routing strategies work and are employed and the connection between them. This is accomplished in part by the authors’ use of numerous real-world examples to bring the material alive.
- Bridges the gap between theory and practice in network routing, including the fine points of implementation and operational experience
- Routing in a multitude of technologies discussed in practical detail, including, IP/MPLS, PSTN, and optical networking
- Routing protocols such as OSPF, IS-IS, BGP presented in detail
- A detailed coverage of various router and switch architectures
- A comprehensive discussion about algorithms on IP-lookup and packet classification
- Accessible to a wide audience due to its vendor-neutral approach
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $96.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.