Neural Networks in QSAR and Drug Design Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Comprehensive and impeccably edited, Neural Networks in QSAR and Drug Design is the first book to present an all-inclusive coverage of the topic. The book provides a practice-oriented introduction to the different neural network paradigms, allowing the reader to easily understand and reproduce the results demonstrated. Numerous examples are detailed, demonstrating a variety of applications to QSAR and drug design.
The contributors include some of the most distinguished names in the field, and the book provides an exhaustive bibliography, guiding readers to all the literature related to a particular type of application or neural network paradigm. The extensive index acts as a guide to the book, and makes retrieving information from chapters an easy task. A further research aid is a list of software with indications of availablility and price, as well as the editors scale rating the ease of use and interest/price ratio of each software package. The presentation of new, powerful tools for modeling molecular properties and the inclusion of many important neural network paradigms, coupled with extensive reference aids, makes Neural Networks in QSAR and Drug Design an essential reference source for those on the frontiers of this field.
- Presents the first coverage of neural networks in QSAR and Drug Design
- Allows easy understanding and reproduction of the results described within
- Includes an exhaustive bibliography with more than 200 references
- Provides a list of applicable software packages with availability and price
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $169.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.