Neurobehavioral Toxicology Ebook
Neurological and Neuropsychological Perspectives, Volume II: Peripheral Nervous System
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: August 2005
File Size: 3303 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book, the second of three volumes, concentrates on peripheral nervous system disorders. Examining the effects of neurotoxicants on nerve, muscle and the neuromuscular junction, it builds on the scientific principles outlined in volume 1 by looking at the application of the methods discussed, particularly in terms of the evaluation and diagnosis of individual patients and the related process of establishing causation.
Neurobehavorial Toxicology, Volume 2 will be of interest to practicing neurologists and neuropsychologists, as well as to occupational medicine physicians and medical toxicologists.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $49.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.