Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Designed for the busy practitioner, Neuromuscular provides succinct coverage of the assessment and treatment of a wide spectrum of neuromuscular diseases and conditions ranging from common to extremely rare and from relatively benign to universally fatal. Including more than 90 topics presented in a consistent format for maximum clinical utility, this nuts and bolts resource delivers point-of-care information for effectively managing peripheral nerve disorders and neuromuscular pathologies. The book is organized in seven broad sections covering mononeuropathies, polyneuropathies, the neuromuscular junction, motor neuron disease, radiculopathies and plexopathies, muscle diseases, and movement disorders. Within these sections the authors address the individual and varied diseases and syndromes that comprise the field of neuromuscular and electrodiagnostic medicine and offer a clinical roadmap for evaluation and treatment. With the improvement of function as the primary goal, the book focuses on diagnoses usually managed by neurologists and physiatrists and facilitates the relationship between these fields in the treatment of neuromuscular disease.
Every entry is standardized for quick look-up in the office or clinic, and features description, etiology, risk factors, clinical features, natural history, diagnosis, red flags, treatment, prognosis, helpful hints, and suggested readings.
All _ Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Reference_ titles provide:
- Consistent Approach and Organization—at-a-glance outline format allows readers to find the facts they need instantly
- Concise Coverage—of must-know information broken down into easy-to-locate topics
- Fast Answers to Clinical Questions—diagnostic and management criteria for problems commonly encountered in daily practice
- Hands-on Practical Guidance—for all types of interventions and therapies
- Multi-Specialty Perspective—ensures that issues of relevance to all rehabilitation team members are addressed
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $85.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.