Nevada Adventure Guide Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
We travel to grow – our Adventure Guides show you how. Experience the places you visit more directly, freshly, intensely than you would otherwise – sometimes best done on foot, in a canoe, or through cultural adventures like art courses, cooking classes, learning the language, meeting the people, joining in the festivals and celebrations. This can make your trip life-changing, unforgettable. All of the detailed information you need is here about the hotels, restaurants, shopping, sightseeing. But we also lead you to new discoveries, turning corners you haven’t turned before, helping you to interact with the world in new ways. That’s what makes our Adventure Guides unique. This signature Hunter series targets travelers eager to really explore the destination, not just visit it. Extensively researched and offering the very latest information, Adventure Guides are written by knowledgeable, experienced authors. The focus is on outdoor activities — hiking, biking, rock climbing, horseback riding, downhill skiing, parasailing, backpacking, waterskiing, scuba diving — and these user-friendly books provide all the details you need, including prices. The best local outfitters are listed, along with contact numbers, addresses and recommendations. A comprehensive introductory section provides background on history, geography, climate, culture, when to go, transportation and planning. The books then take a region-by-region approach, plunging into the very heart of each area and what adventures it offers, as well as a full range of accommodations, historical sites, walking tours, museums, shopping, restaurants for every budget, and festivals. Adventures throughout the state, from Great Basin National Park to Winnemucca, Ruby Mountain Wilderness to Angel Lake, from Cathedral Gorge State Park to the Las Vegas strip. Urban and rural destinations offer a good mix of activities. There’s something for everyone, so take your pick! Useful tips on travel in the wilderness included. “The print edition of this book is 210 pages. It’s a guide to every corner of Nevada- what to see and do, where to stay, the best places to eat, the ghost towns, the mountains, the lakes the towns and the cities – with an accent on enjoying the great outdoors. The author details the best places for hiking, mountain biking, jeeping, boating and fishing, with info on all the outfitters and guides. There are 22 state parks in the state, plus 14 national recreation areas, 14 wildlife refuges and a sliver of the newest national park, Death Valley. He covers them all – what to see and do, how to get there, how to get around. Lake Tahoe and Lake Mead are covered as well. While everybody else heads for the Strip, with its faux Sphinx, plastic volcano and campy lounge acts, you can head out to the Great Basin, with this book on your laptop, where you will have the whole wild and naturally amazing state almost to yourself.” — Amazon reviewer
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.