Never Allow a Crisis to Go to Waste: Barack Obama and the Evolution of American Socialism Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Majorities of Americans believe Barack Obama is a socialist and that the President’s policies are moving the United States towards socialism. But very few can explain why they share this belief.
Never Allow A Crisis To Go To Waste: Barack Obama and the Evolution of American Socialism demonstrates why the American people are right.
Author and attorney Bart DePalma explains how socialism evolved after the collapse of the Soviet Union from classical state ownership of the means of production into a new asymmetric form – using progressive tools to achieve socialist ends, while misrepresenting the result as pragmatic “reforms of capitalism.”
After winning election as a post-political centrist, President Barack Obama ruthlessly put the full evolution of socialist theory into practice, from the classical socialism of his nationalization of Chrysler and General Motors to the new asymmetric approach of his “clean energy economy” and “Obamacare.”
Taking readers on a fascinating journey through the shadowy world of Obama administration czars to the “Tea Party” demonstrations besieging Congress, DePalma builds a persuasive case that American socialism is not only alive and well, but is also challenging the very proposition of the American republic.
In Never Allow A Crisis Go To Waste, DePalma reveals:
- When he enjoyed the power to unilaterally set policy under the TARP program, President Obama’s first instinct was to employ classical socialism. Among his first acts as president was to nationalize Chrysler and General Motors. As Obama repeatedly told the American people: “We have no intention of running General Motors,” the president in fact took majority ownership of the automaker and handpicked nearly the entire board of directors, while his secretive Auto Team chose the electric vehicles GM would produce and imposed a new dealership model which destroyed thousands of jobs.
- When asking Congress to enact his policies, President Obama abandoned classical socialism and employed a new asymmetric socialism. Derived from the German Zwangswirtshaft (“controlled economy”) of WWI and WWII and the theories of French Marxist philosopher Andre Gorz, asymmetric socialism reduces business to the status of civil servants and directs its fundamental functions, while misrepresenting its actions as innocent “reforms of capitalism.”
- President Obama’s “clean energy economy” initiative implemented and dramatically expanded a decade old plan by a “blue green alliance” of labor and environmentalists for the government to ration and tax the coal and oil industries out of business while redistributing their wealth to create a government subsidized and directed alternative energy industry.
- Socialists and progressives were disappointed that President Obama abandoned outlawing private health insurance in favor of a government operated “single payer” health insurance system. However, the President’s “Obamacare” system grants the federal bureaucracy the power to make every substantive operating decision for the nominally private health insurers including setting coverage, determining administrative costs, directing marketing and establishing the venues for selling insurance. In turn, the government directs all Americans to purchase the resulting government designed insurance. On the eve of Obamacare’s enactment, Vice President Joe Biden reassured supporters: “You know we are going to control the insurance companies.”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.