Never Fly Solo Ebook
Lead with Courage, Build Trusting Partnerships, and Reach New Heights in Business
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2009
File Size: 2688 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The New York Times_and Wall Street Journal_bestselling book on building powerful, effective teams!
“An amazing book that bucks the old paradigm that maverick leaders and self-made entrepreneurs set the bar. It will forever change the way you look at leadership.”
-Marshall Goldsmith, author of_ The Wall Street Journal_#1 business bestseller What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
“In Never Fly Solo , Rob ‘Waldo’ Waldman shares potent, personal leadership lessons on what it takes to access the power of your wingmen. If you want a former fi ghter pilot with 65 combat missions as your wingman and if business success is your target, take flight with Waldo’s book and earn your wings. You’ll never fly solo again.”
-Jeffrey Gitomer, bestselling author of The Little Red Book of Selling
“If you are serious about building trusting relationships and launching your business and life to new heights, then invest in yourself and buy this book.”
-Keith Ferrazzi, author of the New York Times#1 bestseller Who’s Got Your Back
“Authentic and inspirational, Never Fly Solo is a winning formula for successful leadership that everyone in business should read.”
-Howard Putnam, former CEO of Southwest Airlines and author of The Winds of Turbulence
“Waldo does a superb job of applying to the business world the lessons he learned in his military career. His excellent use of vignettes shows how standards and values are applicable to leading an honorable life.”
-General Ron Fogleman, U.S. Air Force Retired, former Chief of Staff, USAF
“Waldo the Wingman knows the value of relationships and how to build real partnerships that benefit everyone involved.”
-Mark Sanborn, speaker and bestselling author of The Fred Factor_and You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader_
Rob “Waldo” Waldman understands one thing better than most businesspeople: You can’t reach your highest potential alone. You need wingmen-trusted partners-who can help you overcome obstacles, adapt to change, and prepare for success. A decorated former combat F-16 fighter pilot and now a successful entrepreneur, Waldman lives his life by this rule.
Whether you’re a senior executive, mid-level manager, or new hire fresh out of college, your success depends on the mutual support of trusted associates. In Never Fly Solo , Waldo helps you maximize your relationships to reach your greatest potential. You’ll learn how to:
- Commit to the core wingman values of integrity, accountability, service, and excellence
- Transform your relationships with colleagues into interdependent partnerships for success
- Take courageous action and ask for help when adversity strikes
- Communicate effectively in high-stress situations
- Connect with your coworkers and customers on a deeper level
Through compelling, real-world stories, Waldo relates how his Air Force wingmen helped him overcome challenges and become successful by teaching him lessons that work in an offi ce as well as in a cockpit.
Like the world of aerial combat, today’s high-stakes business world operates faster than the speed of sound. Teamwork and trust are critical for thwarting the missiles of fear, change, and risk that too often send even the most seasoned professional into a downward spiral.
You can’t dodge these missiles alone. Never Fly Solo is your flight plan for taking positive action that leads to greater success.
Find out more at www.neverflysolo.com.
The author will donate a portion of the book’s proceeds to veterans charities.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $22.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.