New Analytical Approaches for Verifying the Origin of Food Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Food and beverage labels often specify a product’s geographical origin, species, variety and method of production. These claims can significantly influence an item’s economic value, but their verification is not always straightforward. New analytical approaches for verifying the origin of food reviews new analytical methods in this area together with applications to key commodities.
Part one introduces the concept of food origin and provides supporting information on labelling legislation and standards. Part two moves on to explore new approaches for verifying the geographical origin of food using geospatial models and verifying species and varietal components of the food we eat. Holistic methods of verification methods using vibrational spectroscopy and associated chemometrics are also discussed. Finally, part three highlights the applications of new analytical methods to verify the origin of particular food commodities: fish, honey and wine.
New analytical approaches for verifying the origin of food is a standard reference for professionals working in analytical laboratories testing food authenticity and for researchers, in the food industry, analytical laboratories and academia, working on the development of analytical methods for food authenticity.
- Includes a chapter on origin labelling legislation and standards
- Chapters address the applications of both established and novel methods in key product sectors
- Reviews new analytical methods and their applications in the food industry
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $191.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.