New Crime in China: Public Order and Human Rights Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2005
File Size: 440 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Examining the crimes that have recently been of the greatest concern in China, the authors assess the imbalance between public order and human rights in the way the Chinese legal system deals with crime. The issue of crime is of particular importance, both because current social upheaval in China has greatly contributed to the increase of new crimes, and because there is increasing international interest in Chinese law following the country’s accession to the World Trade Organization.
This is an in-depth study on contemporary Chinese law reform, presenting a fascinating portrait of a society and legal system grappling with vast social change.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.