New Leaders Wanted Ebook
Now Hiring! 12 Kinds of People You Must Find, Seduce, Hire and Create a Job for
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
There is a widespread consensus amongst people working in business that the future can’t be an extrapolation of the past. There is a sense that the pace of business, the dynamics of the markets, the end-of-distance of the internet era and the constant shaking up of traditional ‘rules of the game’, makes organizational life today complex, often unpredictable, volatile, high risk and at the same time full of opportunities never dreamt of before. And still companies are by and large hooked on the old sets of skills and competencies that worked well in the past. There is a clear disconnection between the sense that this ‘current-future’ is very different from the past and, for example, the types of people and skills that companies are still looking for when recruiting or training people within the organization. We need a new view of the way we do things in the organization. And some truly new people. This book maps 12 kinds of unconventional- by old standards – people who can make all the difference in today’s organizations. These are people who have abilities that have perhaps been considered secondary in the past, but who can literally ‘make or break’ the success of a company today. They explore and map new possibilities and are not tied to the rules of the past. This book will help all leaders and anyone in business interested in breaking out of the ‘me-too’ trap. It will point them in the right direction to find the people that can explore the unknown and bring greater success to the company.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.