New Visions of Graduate Management Education. Research in Management Education and Development. Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This fifth volume in our book series on Research in Management Education and Development (Information Age Publishing) is devoted toward an empirical and conceptual examination of some long-standing criticisms of graduate management education. This volume also showcases a wide variety of innovative experiments in new visions of Master’s level graduate management education. We draw upon a rich array of USA and non-USA scholars and empirical sources in this volume and we are most grateful to our volume’s distinguished academic contributors for sustaining our book series aspiration to both reflect upon and shape innovative thinking and practice on important issues of management education and development. The over-arching theme in each chapter is the need for each innovation to be integrated within the larger body of curriculum, program structures and pedagogic practices of the innovative Business School and its overall management education curriculum. Piecemeal and stand-alone versions of each innovation are seen more as pilots for early stage demonstration of the value of the innovation. Each chapter argues for a more holistic approach to embedding each innovation within the fabric of the entire business school and graduate management education enterprise. This call for holistic, integrative approaches to graduate management education is amply demonstrated in many chapters of this volume and we sincerely hope that you will find some inspiration in the forthcoming pages for furthering your own educational vision.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.