Next Steps in Teaching: A Guide to Starting your Career in the Secondary School Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: June 2005
File Size: 342 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This guide charts the NQT’s next steps in teaching from finishing a teacher training programme, through to the probationary year, and then into the comparatively settled routine of the second and third years of teaching. Suitable for all new teachers in secondary schools, this book aims to:
- help with navigating the pitfalls of teaching
- describe some of the possible challenges and difficulties faced in the classroom and provide advice based on the experiences of other teachers
- describe the successful strategies new teachers have used to develop teaching
- highlight the satisfaction of teaching.
An important feature of the book is that it takes an extended view of the early years of a teaching career, looking beyond the short term ‘What am I going to teach this class next week, or next lesson, or even right now?’. Next Steps in Teaching also presents interviews with new teachers that will help to show how others have been through similar experiences and came out as confident teachers.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $48.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.