Nicaragua Adventure Guide Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2008
File Size: 44791 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.93% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Bursting with relevant and exciting information. —Booklist. “Highly recommended.” —Library Journal. “The perfect companion for planning.” —Rutgers Magazine. Color photos and maps throughout the guide. The author has lived in Nicaragua part-time for many years. Nicaragua is the largest country in Central America, but tourists are only now beginning to discover it. As a result, the abundant beaches are uncrowded and the rainforests are filled with wildlife including 700 species of birds, white faced capuchin monkeys, spider monkeys, and howler monkeys . Central America s largest lake, Lago de Nicaragua, is here and Granada, the oldest Spanish city in the continental Americas, with the earliest colonial buildings. Bordered by the Pacific Ocean on the west and the Caribbean Sea on the east. The Pacific Lowlands region, which includes the cities of Managua, Le’³n, Granada, and San Juan del Sur, is the most-visited area of the country. This region consists of expansive plains dotted with some 40 volcanoes. Local markets and festivals offer glimpses into traditional rural life. Artisan communities can be visited around the country, and the author shows you how. Nicaragua is known for its unique pottery, hammocks, Primitivist paintings and wood carvings. It is often possible to meet the artisans themselves. All the local foods and where to get them are detailed, from vigorones (beans, rice, cabbage salad, and pork, steamed in a banana leaf), to sweet fried plantains, and tamales, coco bread, and plentiful fresh seafood. Many huge coffee plantations are here where you can visit and stay. We learn all the details. Explore the jungles, climb the many volcanoes, swim in the craters, scuba and snorkel the reefs of the Caribbean or the Pacific coast, fish for tarpon. Every adventure is covered where to do it and how. Visit some of the more than 300 islands offshore that make up Las Isletas. Or try snorkeling, diving, fishing, and relaxing on the spectacular white sand beaches the Corn Islands . The recommended places to stay and eat in each price range are thoroughly covered, based on personal visits and in most cases illustrated with photos. Print edition is 520 pages.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.