Nickel: An Industry On the Brink of Expansion Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This far-reaching report addresses nickel industry’s key issues as it emerges from the roller-coaster ride of price volatility which has characterised it in recent years. In 2002 the indications are for an upswing in demand as industrial activity starts to pick up again: however, on the supply side it is unclear how much output will be realised from the “mega” projects that were announced that the end of the 1990s. Both nickel consumption and prices could be adversely affected in the future by environmental restrictions, increasing substitution of nickel-containing materials and the development of relatively low-grade lateritic nickel deposits.
Up-to-date, in-depth research and analysis to make you an authority on the world’s major nickel markets
Presenting a truly global picture, this report examines the current state of the nickel industry and the prospects for the future.
Some key findings of this report
Some analysts predict that PAL technology could increase world nickel supply by 0.8 million tonnes per year within the next 10 years.
Murrin Murrin, the largest of the three Australian “mega” projects, will be a major addition to Australia’s nickel-producing capacity. Anaconda and Glencore have committed to expanding its total nickel production capacity to 115,000 tonnes per annum.
Total world demand for primary nickel grew by 6.3% in 2000 to reach a record level of 1,115,000 tonnes.
Demand for nickel in batteries is expected to soar, fuelled by increased consumption of both rechargeable batteries and new forms of automotive batteries.
The future levels of production and consumption in Russia are expected to continue to have significant, but unpredictable, effects on world nickel prices.
- A clear and detailed analysis of the industry and its major markets
- A survey of trends in mining, refining, processing, end-use and consumption
- Unique industry and market forecasts
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $804.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.