Nonprofit Management: A Social Justice Approach Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Nonprofit organizations are increasingly concerned with the need to demonstrate how social justice principles impact every aspect of their work. This isthe only textbook to explicitly integrate social justice principles into the management of a nonprofit organization. It provides students with theknowledge and skills required to integrate a social justice value system into their work as effective non-profit leaders. Using practical tips andillustrative case examples, the text explains the structure and processes of nonprofit organizations with a particular emphasis on social justice themes.The book is edited by an interdisciplinary team of prominent leaders in business, management, and social service, who together run the Fordham Center forNonprofit Leaders. They have assembled a group of expert authors who provide extensive coverage of the nonprofit leadership field.
The book discusses the history of the development of nonprofit management up to the present day. It addresses legal and ethical considerations,organizational planning and staff management, finance, public relations, fundraising, public advocacy and volunteerism, program design and grantdevelopment, governance and board development, developing an international nonprofit, information technology, career development, and creating anonprofit/social entrepreneurship organization. Additional chapters address quality improvement, mentoring, and proposal writing, Included are plentifulcase studies and review questions in each chapter. The text is ideal for students and faculty in social service administration, human service leadership,social work management, public and community health, public administration, and health care administration and management.
- Comprises the only nonprofit management text to integrate social justice themes
- Edited by an interdisciplinary group of authors representing the social service, social work, management, and nonprofit fields
- Includes illustrative case studies and review questions in each chapter
- Offers practical tips for integrating social justice agendas
- Provides PowerPoint presentations for instructors
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $77.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.