Norsk, Nordmenn Og Norge 2, Antologi: Textbook for Intermediate Norwegian Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2010
File Size: 22418 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 16.22% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Intended primarily to complement Norsk, nordmenn, og Norge, the most widely used Norwegian text in the United States, this anthology may also be used independently and offers a lively, diverse collection of Norwegian writings for the intermediate-level student of Norwegian. High schools, universities, or adult classes will find that the various stories and exercises provide a flexible text to meet their differing needs. Writings by Norwegians for Norwegians are grouped into three sections that allow the student to receive a hands-on approach to bokmal (Norway’s standard language). The first section provides core readings that gradually grow in length and complexity, including stories, songs, and dramatic sketches on themes ranging from romantic relationships and travel complications to women’s rights and environmental issues. A second section on cultural background explores Norwegian geography, immigration to the United States, Germany’s World War II occupation of Norway, and contemporary social issues in Norway. Students will find the third group of writings a useful start to expanding their use of Norwegian: selected texts are repeated in nynorsk (Norway’s second official language), riksm¥l (the older form of the language), various Norwegian dialects, Swedish, and Danish, to demonstrate how minor adjustments in reading skills can make a wider range of writings accessible to the student. Bound by no single philosophy or teaching method, the anthology allows instructors to use their own approaches, while offering a plethora of specific suggestions for those who desire more structure. The anthology’s eclectic character, introductions to selected Norwegian authors, vocabulary lists, and maps provide opportunities for discussing Norwegian history, culture, geography, and literature. Cartoons, jokes, charts, directions, illustrations, maps, and a tourist brochure add variety to the readings. A companion workbook (Arbeidsbok) and teacher’s guide (L¦rerveiledning) are also available. The workbook provides a comprehensive grammar review and exercises, while also introducing new constructions necessary to comprehend and discuss the anthology’s core selections. The teacher’s guide suggests a variety of classroom communicative activities for both pairs and small groups.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.