Northern Belize Ebook
Altun Ha, Corozal, Crooked Tree, Sarteneja, Orange Walk & Beyond: Altun Ha, Corozal, Crooked Tree, Sarteneja, Orange Walk & Beyond
Publication Date: April 2011
File Size: 6827 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
If you enjoy lush tropical rainforests, picture-perfect waterfalls, black sand beaches and guava-scented breezes, then you won’t want to miss the Hamakua Coast. Driving the coast is an adventure on wheels, and it’s sure to dazzle. It rains a lot on this side of the island (usually late afternoon or at night), creating lush greenery and gleaming rainbows. There are botanical gardens and beach parks, easy hiking trails through Hawaiian forests and scenic drives to lookouts over dramatic coastlines and gulches filled with vine-wrapped trees, often with the bright orange blossoms of African tulip trees adding dashes of color to the mix. The centerpiece of this magical part of the Big Island is the Waipi`o Valley. The island’s second-most popular attraction (after Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park) is spectacular; as one visitor gasped to her husband, “This is the Hawaii we’ve been looking for!” Verdant green palis (cliffs) with waterfalls cascading over them to pools a thousand feet below, the Pacific Ocean crashing onto a black sand beach, gushing streams, flowers and rainbows… this is the Hawaii we’ve all been looking for. Experience the places you visit more directly, freshly, intensely than you would otherwise- sometimes best done on foot, in a canoe, or through cultural adventures like art courses, cooking classes, learning the language, meeting the people, joining in the festivals and celebrations. This can make your trip life-changing, unforgettable. All of the detailed information you need is here about the hotels, restaurants, shopping, sightseeing. But we also lead you to new discoveries, turning corners you haven’t turned before, helping you to interact with the world in new ways. That’s what makes our Adventure Guides unique. Written by two island residents, here is the most extensive and up-to-date guide by far. The lush tropical forests, the lava flow deserts, the sun-drenched beaches, the cuisine, the fiery sunsets and the idyllic weather are unforgettable. Try snorkeling in a coral garden, swimming with dolphins, night diving with manta rays, hiking to a waterfall, horseback riding, taking a helicopter ride, examining petroglyphs, surfing, whale-watching, or learning the hula. This guide is taken from our much larger guide to Hawaii: The Big Island. Following are reviews of the compete book: “This is one of the best guidebooks I’ve ever read… I could never do everything in this book if I had a year of vacation instead of two weeks. But it’ll be fun to try.” — Laura Suraci. “Anyone who is planning a trip to Hawaii would benefit from this book. I’ve already been there, but now I can’t wait to go back!” — Jerry Dunlap. “This book got me totally psyched for my trip to the Big Island. And then it was even better once we were there! We went to so many places that we would never have known about, from bars and restaurants to killer beaches. The writing style was really fun and easy to read. If you’re planning a trip to Hawaii, buy this book!” — C.A. Kennedy. “There is so much information packed in here that I wish we had more time for our trip. After reading through the guide, I feel like I’m prepared to spend months on the island trying out something new every day, or just relaxing in great locals’ spots that other guides don’t cover. This has been a tremendous help in planning our trip.” — Guidebooklover. “We have been coming to the Big Island for years. This guide provided us with tons of valuable local insights….This is by far the BEST Big Island guide book I have ever used!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this guide!” — Marcia Elvidge. “I’ve been to Hawaii several times and used other guidebooks, but this is the best I’ve ever seen.”- Coltrane
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.