Now is the Time to Do What You Love Ebook
How to Make the Career Move that Will Change Your Life
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Millions of people hate their jobs. Nancy Whitney Reiter used to be one of them. After finding herself in the lobby of the World Trade Center on 9/11-and getting out safely-she quit. She spent a year traveling the world, figuring out who she really was and what she _ really_ wanted to do.
In this book, Reiter distills all she learned rebuilding her life in a practical, proactive approach you can use to make the same changes in your own life. After transforming the lives of hundreds of unhappy clients (and her own), she has truly perfected the art of personalizing her three-part system to meet the needs of every individual. You don’t have to travel the world or have a lot of resources; with Reiter’s unique comprehensive system-which recognizes you as an individual with unique circumstances-you can customize your career path to accommodate virtually any dream, regardless of budget.
Complete with checklists, quizzes, worksheets, and contributors’ success stories, you will find the advice and answers you need to embark on a new career tailored to your personal and professional goals. Whether a recent graduate, antsy thirty-something, or unfulfilled Baby Boomer, you have the guidebook necessary to make one of the biggest-and best!-decisions of your life.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.