Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows Ebook
The Fundamentals of Computational Fluid Dynamics
Publication Date: July 2007
File Size: 15239 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The second edition of this classic book delivers the most up to date and comprehensive text available on computational fluid dynamics for engineers and mathematicians. Already renowned for its range and authority, this new edition has been significantly developed in terms of both contents and scope. A complete, self contained text, it will form the basis of study for many leading CFD courses at senior undergraduate and graduate level: a truly formidable resource covering the fundamentals of CFD.
• New approach takes readers seamlessly from first principles to more advanced and applied topics
• Presents the essential components of a simulation system at a level suitable for those coming into contact with CFD for the first time, and is ideal for those who need a comprehensive refresher on the fundamentals of CFD
• Enhanced pedagogy features chapter objectives, hands-on practice examples and end of chapter exercises
• Extended coverage of finite difference, finite
volume and finite element methods
• New chapters include an introduction to grid
properties and the use of grids in practice
• Includes material on 2-D inviscid, potential
and Euler flows, 2-D viscous flows, Navier-
Stokes flows to enable the reader to develop basic CFD simulations
• Accompanied by downloadable computer code for the numerical solution of 1-D convection and convection- diffusion problems, plus test cases. Visit http://books.elsevier.comfor details.
• Includes Best-Practice guidelines for applying existing commercial or shareware CFD tools
• Solutions Manual for registered lecturers is available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $92.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.