Nurses Work: Issues Across Time And Place Ebook
Publication Date: January 2003
File Size: 21407 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing 200 pages every 10 days is allowed.
- Copying 200 text selections every 10 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Designated a Doody’s Core Title!
Winner of an AJN Book of the Year Award!
The excerpts taken from original writings and events provide readers with a sneak peak into a forgotten world…. This book is a must for anyone in the nursing profession. Essential. All levels. — Choice
With contributions from some of the most renowned nursing scholars and historians, the real-life history of how nurses worked and how they endured the ever-changing economic, social, educational, and technological milieus is presented in a captivating collection of articles.
Through time and place, experts chronicle the rich variety of nurses’ work by presenting actual accounts of clinical practice experiences. Tracing the evolution of nursing from the role as family caregiver to roles in clinical practice today, the contributors approach this history by focusing on four thematic categories:
- Who does the work of nursing?
- Who pays for the work of nursing?
- What is the real work of nursing?
- How have our nursing predecessors struggled with the relationship between work and knowledge?
Nurses’ Work,_ provides an incredible collection of significant historical scholarship and contemporary themes that encourages us to understand and think these questions and the future of nursing.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $55.34. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.