Nursing Leadership from the Outside In Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Awarded second place in the 2013 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the History and Pubic Policy category.
With the goal of advancing quality health care, this innovative text moves beyond the often insular world of nurse leadership values to offer the perspectives of leaders in other health care disciplines that interface with nurses. These professionals describe and analyze their interactions with nurse leaders regarding their role in quality health care delivery, patient safety, health care reform, and partnering outside the profession, along with suggested improvements.
The book will enable nurse leaders to clarify strengths and opportunities for growth and to develop strategies for effective collaborations that are necessary for advancing and transforming our health care system. Each chapter is written by an accomplished health care leader outside the nursing profession, and follows a consistent format that includes definitions of leadership, best and worst professional experience with nurse leaders (in terms of strategic vision, risk-taking, creativity, interpersonal and communication effectiveness, inspiring change and self-knowledge), lessons learned, and implications for leaders within and outside nursing.
- Offers unique views of nursing leadership from healthcare professionals in other arenas
- Discusses strengths and weaknesses of nurse leaders and leadership values for inter-professional collaboration
- Reflects the Robert Wood Johnson Executive Nurse fellowship values for excellence
- Promotes inter-professional strategies to advance health care reform on a national level
- Designed for use in graduate nursing leadership courses including DNP
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $53.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.