Nutraceutical and Functional Food Regulations in the United States and Around the World Ebook
Publication Date: July 2008
File Size: 2130 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Globalization of the nutraceutical and functional food industries presents significant challenges, not the least of which is the regulatory variance between countries active in the marketplace. Nutraceutical and Functional Food Regulations in the United States and Around the World has been written by eminent experts in the field with the specific intention of addressing these important considerations.
Beginning with insights into the scope, importance and growing opportunities in these industries, the book demonstrates the global scenario on the acceptance and demand for nutraceuticals and functional foods. It explores the regulatory hurdles and claim substantiation of these foods and dietary supplements, as well as the intricate aspects of manufacturing procedures.
Including regulations from South America, Canada, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Japan, Korea, China, India and Southeast Asia as well as the United States, Nutraceutical and Functional Food Regulations in the United States and Around the World provides a valuable resource for understanding the key considerations of operating in this rapidly expanding area.
Overview of nutraceutical and functional food regulations around the world
Discusses the important of GRAS status and DSHEA regulations
Provides insight on quality manufacturing techniques, cGMP and standardized analytical techniques
Includes salient features on overcoming regulatory hurdles
Addresses the importance of safety, efficacy and human clinical studies for worldwide acceptance
Highlights anti-terrorism safety assurance through traceability
*Explores the significance of intellectual property, trademark and branding on marketing
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $136.74. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.