Official Publishing: An Overview Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
Official Publishing: An Overview is an international survey and review of the role, organization, and principles of official publishing. More specifically, it examines the organization, development, and effectiveness, including the economics, of state publishing as a means of communication between government and public, together with its relationship to the wider field of official information and communication activities. It also makes a broad comparison of the organization of publishing in the United Nations and its main agencies as well as some non-UN international organizations, particularly the European Communities and the OECD.
Comprised of 32 chapters, this book opens with an introduction to the scope and importance of official publishing, followed by a discussion on official publishing in various countries such as Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, and India as well as Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Norway, Britain, and the United States. Official publishing in international organizations such as the United Nations, World Bank, OECD, NATO, and the European Communities is also considered. Subsequent chapters focus on various aspects of official information, including growth, framework, machinery, objectivity, accessibility, finance and economics, and control. The book also describes information centers and specialist entrepreneurs before concluding with an assessment of future prospects for official publishing.
This monograph will be a useful resource for librarians, bibliographers, researchers, students, and other major users of the end-products of official publishing.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $93.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.