Offshore Software Development - Outsourcing for SMEs and Individuals Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2003
File Size: 945 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 30.08% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A guide to help small businesses, shareware authors and entrepreneurs reap the benefits of offshore IT services such as Software Development, Web Design, Graphic Design, Training by Example, Data Conversion etc. With cost savings of up to 90%, projects that were once unthinkably expensive suddenly become comfortably affordable – allowing your business to become more efficient without breaking the bank. Offshore Outsourcing can ease the pressure on staff when things are busy, plug holes in their skill set, do the jobs they don’t want to do / aren’t good at – allowing them to concentrate on customer focused activities, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Examples given in the book include an insurance broker who saves 3 hours every week in error prone manual processing thanks to an Excel Macro he had developed for $10. You can download a free copy of Multi Site Search – a program that can search multiple related web sites/search engines with a single click. It only cost $200 to develop. Using easy to follow, step-by-step instructions this guide covers the complete spectrum of relevant information including: How to efficiently spec out your project, find the right people at the right price, avoid getting scammed/ripped-off, basic project management skills, how to identify early warning signs of potential problems and deal with them before your project turns into a disaster. It draws extensively on actual projects that were developed via the Rent A Coder web site- discussing the unforeseen problems that arose and how they were dealt with. There is also a chapter dedicated to budding entrepreneurs who want to develop software to sell on the web. Covers thinking up the idea, market research, development tips, and marketing. The author has been involved in the software development industry for over 20 years and has over 150 offshore projects under his belt, now you can gain from his extensive experience.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.