Oliver Cromwell Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: August 2006
File Size: 1199 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In this concise and accessible biography, Martyn Bennett examines the life of Oliver Cromwell – one of the most controversial figures in world history. This study challenges long-held perceptions of Cromwell and the Commonwealth, arguing that they need to be placed at the core of early Modern British and Irish history.
Charting his early career, the origins of his political and religious thought, and the development of his notions of governance that influenced him as Lord Protector, Martyn Bennett contests the post-Restoration vilification of Cromwell to examine how his influence has shaped notions of citizenship, identity and governance and informed the relationship between religion and the state in Britain.
This radical interpretation will give students a clearer view of the motivations and achievements of a fascinating and pivotal figure in British history.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $39.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.