Omnipresence: The Rise of the Gatekeeper : Book One of The Orbs of Power Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The eternal existence of the Universe rests on three orbs. One was stolen. And the other two are in peril.
The Orbs of Power were created when the world was young to sustain life in all creation; each contains the forces within the Maker’s innate self: Omnipresence, Omniscience, and Omnipotence. When the Orb of Omnipresence fractures and explodes as the Archangel fights the Demon who attempts to steal it, the fragments fall and scatter between Earth and the realm of Dyrg’Or – two worlds existing on the Blue planet without knowledge of the other – causing both dimensions to merge and fight for space, and the shards to latch on to the mortals below.
Kyle Drummond never expects an ordinary, uneventful day in his native Toronto to end with an unlikely catastrophe. When he regains consciousness after a terrifying lightning bolt strikes him, he finds himself in a strange habitat with an archangel and a maiden from an unknown land. Kyle realizes that everything he knew about himself is just the tip of what he is destined to be.
Freija, an erudite from Dyrg’Or, has remained a maiden all her life until she finds love with shy, unassuming Kyle. Yet if they succeed on a quest to hunt for the scattered orb fragments and manage to put the balance back on Earth and Dyrg’Or, she is doomed to never see Kyle again.
Omnipresence: The Rise of the Gatekeeper is the first book of The Orbs of Power. It is the story of how a guileless mortal transcends to become The Gatekeeper, and the journey that defines his destiny.
Publisher’s website: http://sbprabooks.com/DSQuinio
About the Author: NA
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.