One from Many: VISA and the Rise of Chaordic Organization Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Revised edition of Hock’s award-winning Birth of the Chaordic Age, updated throughout and featuring two new chapters • The only first-person account of the rise of VISA, the world’s largest business enterprise—in 2004, VISA’s products were used by more than a billion people at 20 million locations in more than 150 countries • Hock, VISA’s founder, details the revolutionary “chaordic” organizational philosophy that was instrumental in VISA’s success Hock skillfully weaves together the story of VISA with his own remarkable life story and elaborates the visionary philosophy that allowed VISA to thrive. Hock calls his approach "chaordic"—simultaneously chaotic and orderly. Hock makes a compelling argument that this organizational philosophy is a more supple, responsive and creative alternative to mechanistic Industrial Age models, one more in tune with what we see in nature. One from Many—revised throughout from its original hardcover publication as The Birth of the Chaordic Age—includes two new chapters in which Hock reflects on his post-VISA experiences as an advocate for chaordic principles, and details some examples of chaordic principles in action: the Internet, World Weather Watch, Alcoholics Anonymous, and others. Lyrical, playful, philosophical, and straight from the heart, One From Many challenges us to change forever the way we think about money, organizations, leadership, management, the human spirit, and our relationship to the natural world.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.