Open and Industrialised Building Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: October 2003
File Size: 1279 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
There is clearly potential for the industrial production of open buildings, buildings where the parts which are designed to allow a high degree of freedom for layout, construction and adaptation. Industrialized open building has the potential to radically cut building costs and construction time.
This book focuses on product and production systematics and information systematics, and begins with an extensive survey of the field by the editor. The second part consists of a series of descriptions of the experience of different countries, and chapters on particular themes. The book presents new material developed from Commission W24 of the CIB (the International Council for Building Research Studies and Documentation).
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $210.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.