Operation Publicity Ebook
The Essential Guide for Doctors Who Want to Maximize Publicity for Their Practices, Procedures and Products
Publication Date: March 2007
File Size: 441 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
As the title indicates, “Operation Publicity” is “the essential guide” for any doctor who wants to become a recognized authority in his or her medical field, attract more patients and generate more business. “Operation Publicity” gives doctors the strategies and tools they need to make the media stand up and take notice. It goes far beyond the usual “press releases” approach to publicity, giving in-depth, easy-to-follow strategies for generating an ongoing stream of meaningful, positive media coverage — both locally and nationally. Addressing the specific needs of those in the medical community, “Operation Publicity” takes doctors through every critical aspect of the publicity process, from determining what is newsworthy about their practices to communicating story angles to the press to conducting winning media interviews and writing expert articles. An entire chapter even covers how to make the most of online publicity. With “Operation Publicity” to guide them, doctors now have on hand the only tool they need to jump-start their practices through the power of media publicity.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $57.42. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.