Organizational Performance in a Nutshell Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2009
File Size: 3064 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“If, as many CEOs claim, employees are our most valuable resource, why are those resources being depleted? More precisely, why are employees being depleted of the energy, motivation and pride that make them fulfilled and proud employees – and human beings? Dysfunctional organizations and demoralized employees are the result, Daniel Wentland writes, of a management-employee relationship that must be redefined and revitalized. As he writes, when leaders truly value employees and treat them as partners rather than subordinates, everyone in the organization will find that giving forth their maximum effort is the best- and easiest thing to do. Nothing less than a new paradigm is needed, and in the book Daniel combines his academic research with the insights he developed as a manager with large organizations to describe the important steps that will enable employees and managers to create that new, exciting paradigm.” Stephen Bernhut, Editor, of the Ivey Business Journal Leaders everywhere can be grateful to Professor Wentland for providing comprehensive guidance that allows them to shape organizational culture in a way that releases the full potential of managers and staff members alike. Wentland effectively combines his hands-on knowledge of organizational best practices with a synthesis of the relevant scholarship available on key points. Managers will find this book a useful and provocative tool as they continue to move their organizations from “good” to “great.” Karen Halbersleben, President of Northland College, Ashland, Wisconsin The information in Organizational Performance in a Nutshell provides a comprehensive framework for understanding questions like why does one organization thrive while another struggles for survival even though both are operating in the same industry, or how can some of the largest global organizations such as GM, Ford, Chrysler, Home Depot, Sears, Kmart, Airbus, Citigroup, Gateway, and Dell perform so poorly after being such colossal leaders in their industry? A new way of thinking about organizational effectiveness will emerge from the information contained in this book. In sum, organizational performance in a nutshell will be revealed.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.