Organizing Industrial Activities Across Firm Boundaries Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: July 2006
File Size: 946 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The way in which industrial activities are organised among firms is a fundamental theoretical concern. In practice, firms have found these matters, referred to as make-or-buy issues, difficult to analyse. Organising Industrial Activities Across Firm Boundaries succeeds in combining an analysis of the theoretical background to such issues with an in-depth case study of the practical consequences and implications. The book is an important contribution to the literature on networks, business relationships, out-sourcing and the division of labour.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.