Organobismuth Chemistry Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 2001
File Size: 23555 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book is written for scientists who require information on organobismuth chemistry, either by specific topic or by compound. “Organobismuth Chemistry” covers, through early 1999, stoichiometric compounds that contain the Bi-C bond; not included, with the exception of a few examples, are inorganic compounds, minerals, metal alloys, and non-stoichiometric materials.
Organobismuth chemistry is covered in a comprehensive, self-contained manner. The book focuses on the academic aspects of the field; therefore, references to patents are made only when pertinent. Chapter 1 serves as an introduction to bismuth as the element. In chapters 2 to 4, organobismuth compounds are classified according to the types of compounds and dealt in detail. Chapter 5 is devoted to the use of bismuth and derivatives in organic transformations. In the first four chapters, brief to moderate descriptions for selected experimental procedures are included; they are intended to inform the readers of relevant protocols and should serve in preparative studies which are based on analogies. In the final chapter the X-ray data of fundamental and/or structurally interesting organobismuth (III) and (V) compounds are collected. At the beginning of each chapter, the text is preceded by detailed table of contents of the subject dealt in it. By inspection of the table, it should be possible to locate quickly information on a specific organobismuth compound.
Definite efforts have been made to include all factual data pertinent to an understanding of each class of organobismuth compounds. The main attention is paid to the methods of synthesis, molecular structure, and chemical behaviours of organobismuth compounds, although some knowledge of spectroscopy and other physical properties are also included. The format for presenting information has both descriptive information and numerical data. Numerical data are mostly presented in tabular form. Tables of known compounds in each chapter are organized so as to enable the readers to make easy access to the most relevant data source of a compound. The nomenclature does not follow strictly the recommendations of IUPAC, but usage is mostly consistent with common practice in the current literature. In order to help the readers to save time in looking for appropriate spectral data, an effort has also been made to provide the IR, MS, NMR and UV spectral data sources in tabular form. All references for chapters are collected together in a list at the end of the book. In the list, references are given chronologically both in code and in full form, with authors names.
This book will appeal to academic and industrial researchers alike, and will be particularly useful to chemists engaged in bench work. In addition it is hoped that this book will provide a stimulus as the basis for further development of organobismuth chemistry.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $229.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.