Orphans in the Storm Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2009
File Size: 505 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Hidden Countess: A black robe brought her and a black robe would take her away. The woman known as Jonnet Killey, secreted on the Isle of Man for her own protection during the English Civil War, has always known that one day her birth family would reclaim her. Raised in seclusion by her foster mother, a woman whom the island’s inhabitants deem mad, Jonnet knows nothing of the ways of nobility or life beyond her rustic island home. When she sees a black robed man rowing to her croft’s shore, she knows that her peaceful childhood is over and the adventure of a lifetime is about to begin. The King’s Man: Simon Burke is a man fiercely loyal to the Royalist cause. Haunted by guilt over a failed mission for the Crown, he has no room in his life for anything or anyone else, especially not an intriguing minx from the Isle of Man. All he wants is to carry out his mission to return Jonnet to her birth mother, Jacoba, Lady Albyn, who will provide much needed funds to finance Charles Stuart’s return to British soil once her daughter has been restored. Nothing he had ever known could have prepared him for what lay ahead. An Adventure in Exile: Jonnet and Simon trace a carefully planned route to Lady Albyn’s temporary home in Dutch exile, as well as the uncharted waters of the heart. Jonnet soon finds that Simon is her only constant when she must leave her old identity behind and become Lady Easter Hastings, the noble daughter Lady Albyn expects. Only when Lady Albyn is satisfied that Jonnet truly is Easter, will she honor her side of the bargain. Simon remains determined to carry out his mission, but vows he will never let Jonnet’s new life as Easter eclipse the woman who has affected him like no one else. A new world awaits Jonnet when she meets her mother’s family. Traumatized by her many losses, Lady Albyn obsesses over a fantasy of her perfect child, one Jonnet knows she can never be. Her mother’s husband, Sir Gerald, regards Jonnet with a sceptical eye, jealous of Lady Albyn’s fixation on her daughter. Her half siblings are no better, one waspish, the other sickly and timid. She finds a formiddable enemy in her uncle, who will stop at nothing to eliminate his brother’s only heir and secure Jonnet’s inheritance for himself. Simon finds falling in love is a heady complication when he delivers Lady Albyn’s jewels to the king, only to discover the choicest pieces have been replaced with cunning counterfiets. Charles entrusts Simon with the task of uncovering the culprit, who must certainly be one of the exiles in Lady Albyn’s home. While the end of exile nears, danger mounts. Lady Albyn teeters on the brink of madness, and an attempt on Jonnet’s life spurs her to make a rash proposal to secure both her future and Simon’s, as the viper in her family’s bosom prepares to strike. Simon and Jonnet must depend on their love to sustain them through their greatest trials yet as a storm of treachery rages around them.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.