Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway & Shopping Fun - Feb 23, 2007 (English eBook)
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 22397 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Have you ever wondered what it would be like, to skate on the longest ice rink in the world the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway? This photo album show cases the incredibly fun Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway a few days after the Ottawa Winterlude Festival, which is held every year during the month of February from the 4th to 18th, in Ottawa Canada. It is the largest, most popular, and most fun event of its kind in the world! After skating on the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway it is off to one of the best restaurants in Ottawa, Fathers and Sons. Located near the University of Ottawa, this university student oriented restaurant is renowned for its breakfast specials, delicious lunches and dinners all at very affordable prices. Fathers and Sons is a must stop for those visiting Ottawa to go skating on the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway. Simple student atmosphere with very friendly service. I am a little biased though as this is my favorite spot! Afterward a delicious lunch at Fathers and Sons it is off on a shopping adventure to the Place D’Orleans Mall located 15.6km east of Ottawa (from the center). Place D’Orleans is only one of several great shopping malls in the city of Ottawa. Women visiting Ottawa for the first time will find Ottawa Malls irresistible. They simply have so many great products to offer. For those like me into high energy dance music, HMV is simply one of the best music stores in North America. I will travel all the way from California twice a year just to shop at the HMV at the Place D’Orleans Mall. Their dance music selection is simply one of the best. The pictures in this photo album were all taken on Friday Feb 23, 2007. The crowd on the ice was estimated at about 5,000 people. Discover the amazing Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway, the most popular and longest ice rink in the world at 7.8km (5 miles) long! Come join in the excitement and then afterwards have even more fun shopping at one of Ottawa’s great malls! It will be a winter skating holiday that you and your family will never forget!!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.43. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.