Ottawa Winterlude Festival - From Ottawa With Love! Photo Album - Feb 2007 (English eBook C1)
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 72643 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.35% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This photo album show cases six days on the incredibly fun Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway which is the longest skating rink in the world at 7.8km long. Winterlude is all about enjoying fun outdoor winter activities be it skating on the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway, cross country skiing in the Gatineau Hills, or downhill skiing at the four local area ski resorts. After Ottawa’s very fun Winterlude Festival (Feb 2 – 18) is over the skating fun continues until the ice begins to melt in mid March. Plan to go skating on the clear cold days and skiing on those wonderful snowy winter days. The Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway is a family destination so make sure to bring your kids if you have any! You will not be surprised when I tell you then that 50% or more of the people on the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway are kids and they definitely know how to have fun! If your kids are too young to skate do not worry at all. Bring your stroller onto the ice or bring a toboggan to pull your kids or rent one of the popular the sleds to help push your kids and other family members around. The Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway is very lenient in this regard and very family friendly. If you are accustomed to having to follow a lot rules at your local skating rink you will find the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway to be a much more enjoyable and inviting experience. The most important rule is bring yourself, your friends, your family, your kids, and (almost) whatever it takes to help get from one end of the ice to the other and then back again. At 7.8km (5 miles) long the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway is the longest outdoor ice rink in the world. A round trip is 15.6km (10 miles) and it is a fantastic way to get outdoor exercise and fresh air in the winter time. To help make your skate more enjoyable and give you lots of energy there are Beavertail Huts spaced at strategic locations along the length of the Ottawa Rideau Canal Skateway. They are great places to purchase a delicious Beavertail Pastry topped with your favorite ingredients and to get a hot chocolate to warm you up if you get a little chilly. On snowy days when the ice is hard to skate on just grab your downhill or cross country skies and head up to the local ski hills. There are four to choose from, Camp Fortune, Mont Cascade, Edelweiss Valley, and Ski Vorlage all within 15-30 minutes of downtown Ottawa. Most of all though come and enjoy winter on Ottawa’s Rideau Canal Skateway!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.